Terms & Conditions
When purchasing invitations and/or stationery from BC Design Studio, Client agrees to abide by the following Terms & Conditions:
A deposit is required at time of booking. The remaining balance must be paid upon Client approval of the proof or sample (where applicable), prior to production. Payment is accepted via check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- BC Design Studio will provide Client with a PDF proof for review and approval of design.
- The Client is responsible for accurately proofreading any text provided to BC Design Studio prior to printing. Once the Client has approved the final proof, production will begin and any changes past that date will incur a $75 fee in addition to the cost of reprinting. If an error occurs on the part of BC Design Studio it will be corrected at no charge to the Client.
- BC Design Studio cannot guarantee an exact color match for ink colors, paper colors or ribbon unless we are using a specialized printing method where a custom ink PMS color is used (for additional fee)
- Price includes graphic design not to exceed 4 proofs or 4 design hours. Additional proofs and design hours will be charged to Client at a rate of $50/proof and $75/hour.
- BC Design Studio designs are assembled by hand and each may vary slightly. Every item is inspected for quality control to be as close to final proof as possible.
- As these are custom designs, orders are not refundable. If Client is not satisfied with final product, Client agrees to contact BC Design Studio for resolution, which is determined on a case by case basis.
- A production schedule/timeline will be provided to Client by BC Design Studio. Changes to this schedule to accommodate Client are possible at the discretion of BC Design Studio and may incur a rush fee of up to 15% of the total order.
- BC Design Studio will ship finished products to Clients via Fed Ex Home Delivery or U.S. Priority Mail. Other shipping options are possible at the request of the Client and discretion of BC Design Studio. Local delivery is an option for Clients in the Monterey Bay area at the discretion of BC Design Studio. BC Design Studio is not responsible for loss or damage to products due to shipping through outside parties.
- Mailing guidelines and a postage estimate (U.S. Clients) will be provided by BC Design Studio, but final postage calculation is the responsibility of the Client. BC Design Studio is not responsible for loss or damage to an invitation mailed through the U.S. Postal Service, Fed Ex, UPS, other carriers or international postal services.
- Invitations are shipped signature required unless directed otherwise by Client. BC Design Studio is not responsible for lost or missed deliveries or other inconveniences from shipping carriers.
- When mailing service is purchased, BC Design Studio will prepare and mail the finished invitations on behalf of the Client. BC Design Studio is not responsible for loss or damage to an invitation mailed through the U.S. Postal Service.
Ownership of Artwork
- All invitation and stationery designs, including custom hand-painted artwork and illustrations are copyrighted by Brenna Catalano Rhoades and are the property of BC Design Studio. Designs may not be reproduced without the written permission of BC Design Studio.
- Purchase of an invitation design with a motif or a custom hand-painted design does not give Client the right to use the motif on any coordinating items not printed by BC Design Studio unless a use fee has been paid.
- BC Design Studio retains the right to use the designs for promotional purposes, including online portfolios, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, websites, blogs, samples and/or advertising. The Client may request that any identifying information such as name, address and wedding date be obscured to retain privacy.
Use of Outside Artwork or Photographs
- BC Design Studio respects the copyright of other designers and will not copy, reproduce or use any elements in a design created by someone else without permission from the creator.
- If Client provides BC Design Studio with an icon, photo, logo or other element that cannot be specifically traced to a creator the Client agrees to indemnify BC Design Studio against any legal issues that may arise from use.
- When photos are provided by the Client to be used as part of a design, the photo copyright remains with the photographer and Client is responsible for obtaining permission for use and providing proof of permission to BC Design Studio.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me 831-424-2955 or via message.